"Basic concepts of water management, advanced technologies of Korea and applications to their own works or studies."
This course consists of 10 videos on the technology-based water management of Korea from the basic concept to the highly advanced technologies including ICT-based smart water management.
7 videos are focused on key water management areas which are: C... view more
01. Conventional Water Treatment
This module focuses on the basic characteristics of conventional water treatment process.
02. Drinking Water Quality Management and Monitoring
This module focuses on how drinking water quality is managed and monitored in Korea.
03. Smart Water Management (SWM)
This module focuses on the basic concepts, key elements, major technologies and effects of smart water management.
04. Groundwater Development and Management
This module focuses on groundwater conditions of Korea and how the groundwater is managed and monitored for its sustainable use.
05. Water Resources and Hydrologic Investigation Basics
This module focuses on the basic theory of hydrologic investigation and detailed method of its six parameters.
06. Renewable Energy Development and Operation Management
This module focuses on the renewable energy policies technologies to overcome the climate change crisis
07. Coping with Climate Change
This module focuses on the status, causes and prospects of climate change and Korea’s efforts for climate change mitigation.
08. [Practice] Water Quality Management
The purpose of this module is to provide hands-on learning through practice-based video on the water quality management such as sampling method, basic water quality test and Jar-test.
09. [Practice] Hydrological Investigation
The purpose of this module is to provide hands-on learning through practice-based video on hydrological investigation and its six parameters.