Putting Evidence to Work to Reach Indonesia’s Most Vulnerable

Indonesia’s Unified Database helps target social programs to reach those who need them the most. Now, 85 percent of those who need assistance are getting it, and the government is working to improve the system and reach the remaining 15 percent. Evidence, engagement, and partnership are making a real difference in the lives of Indonesia’s bottom 40 percent.

About the Presenters

Join the Discussion


- Sep 23, 2018


- Jul 29, 2017
i thank world bank for introducing this open learning campus, i have been able to learn a lot, explore and now able to transfer the information to the rest of the world. great thanks world bank

Jesús Manuel

- Mar 13, 2017
liked and shared,great info.
Log in to comment  Don't have an account? Register Now