This course will help you better understand the concepts related to micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) and the forest sector. This course is organized into six modules:
• Module 1 provides an introduction to the overall course on MSMEs in the forest sector, detailing the key concepts and terms that will be used throughout the rest of the course.
• Module 2 presents the business models and value chains of forest enterprises.
• Module 3 explains the topic of competitiveness for MSMEs in the forest sector.
• Module 4 discusses issues related to access to finance for MSMEs in the forest sector.
• Module 5 demonstrates the concepts, ideas, and terms that were discussed in the previous four modules through case studies.
• Module 6 includes 20 course-end questions.