The World Bank's Research Digest is a quarterly publication aimed at communicating, in an accessible and timely way, the findings of research relevant for development policy.
This issue focuses on Health and Nutrition and features the following articles:
- The Critical Role of Health and Nutrition in Supporting Development;
- The Income Losses from Childhood Stunting—and the Returns to Nutrition Programs Aimed at Reducing It;
- Measuring Physical Activity to Investigate the Link between Health and Productivity;
- Bed Nets and Politics in Tanzania;
- Investigating the Joint Effects of Parenting and Nutrition on Child Development;
- How Do Targeted Cash Transfers Affect Nutrition among Nonbeneficiary Children?
- Cities, Slums, and Child Nutrition in Bangladesh;
- The Dynamics of Child Development in a Very Low-Income Country;
- Can Offering People Gifts Increase Their Use of Health Services?
- Looking into the Black Box of Performance-Based Financing;
- The Importance of Good Roads in Access to Health Care;
- Recent World Bank Research Publications on Health and Nutrition.