"Drive Data Literacy across WBG: Free Online Curricula in AI Aware Professional."
AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take.
In this course, you will learn:
- The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science
- What AI realistically can--and cannot--do
- How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization
- What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects
- How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company
- How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI
Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI.
On clicking the ‘Enroll Now’ option in OLC, you will be redirected to the course page on Coursera Platform where you can click on ‘Enroll’ option to complete your enrollment for the course.
Subtitles are available for the course in the following languages: Chinese (Traditional), Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Thai, English, Spanish, Japanese