The Open Learning Campus (OLC) provides you with access to an unparalleled offering of development learning across all sectors and regions.
There are three easy ways to start navigating the OLC and take advantage of these learning opportunities:
1. Create and personalize your profile
2. Find upcoming learning activities in the calendar
3. Explore our learning schools and enroll in learning activities
The easiest way to browse the OLC’s offerings is to select your interests in your profile. To do this, follow these instructions and refer to the images below the instructions.
1. For Staff, click on Log In in the top right.
2. For external users, click on Register Now in the top right and complete a one-time registration form, then Log In.
3. Once you are logged in, click on My Profile at the top of the screen.
4. Click on Edit Profile.
5. Select your topics of interest. Click “+” to display subtopics.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save
3. If you choose to view by Calendar, you can see upcoming events and learning activities by Month and Day.
Click the title below
to see more detail
3. To view the content for videos or podcasts, click on the title and then press the play icon.
4. To view the content for knowledge notes, click on View & download document.